I did pretty well with my goals for week #3. I took a week off from setting any goals, mainly because I was traveling from Sunday to Wednesday, and it’s just so hard to really keep on track with things. But I think I did fairly well. In fact, I weighed myself today, and I’m now at my lowest since I started these weekly goals. So here goes…
- Record all food at fatsecret.com
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day
- Get 5 servings of vegetables a day
- No ice cream or cookies (this might be hard, I just discovered that my local Ralph’s now carries the world’s best ice cream, Graeter’s!)
- Be active every day for at least 20 min.
- Make it to the gym for 3 classes this week.
- Record all exercise/activity at fatsecret.com
- no spending money until payday except for one “street truck” lunch at work
- turn off the computer one night this week
- turn off the tv one night this week
- go to church, catch up with friends, and praise the Lord!
I think these are all pretty doable and will help me to get back on track after this past week.
Have a great week!