1. “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” ~ Romans 8:1 We studied Romans 8:1-4 in my small group this week and this phrase stands out. It is so simple, yet so powerful.
2. I made the right decision concerning a job opportunity. Sometimes, when you turn something down, a better opportunity is just waiting around the corner.
3. I can lose the excess weight. I’ve done it before and I can do it again!
4. Spin class does get easier, which means I have to work that much harder.
5. I am darn smart.
6. That I have 8 months before I have to go to Hawaii (Maui), and I am committed to losing weight before then so I can have the time of my life (well, aside from the work part!) and not be concerned with how much I weigh.
7. Target carries good, comfortable, cheap shoes. They also have some super cute dresses!
8. I do my job better than anyone else, and I can take it to the next level and create my own career path at a company I love. I can show my value and impact the company in a positive way.
9. I can pay off my mountain of debt. Snowballin’ all the way, thanks to Dave Ramsey.
10. Love her or hate her or just plain sick of her, the world is gonna miss The Oprah Winfrey Show. Thank goodness I still have 29 DVR’d episodes to get through (plus the 8 new ones still left)!
- Saying Goodbye to the Oprah Winfrey Show – Final Episode May 25 on DISH TV (dishtvblog.com)
- Commentary: My last ‘Oprah Show’ (cnn.com)
- Oprah’s Big Star-Studded Show (kymx.radio.com)
- How Oprah changed the way we live (cnn.com)
- Chicago Prepares For Life Without Oprah (huffingtonpost.com)