I know I have been ignoring you lately. I promise that I will make it up to you. I have so many drafts saved, that one of these days I’ll publish each and every one of them. As you know, there’s some good stuff in those that just need a bit of refinement before letting the world see them. Oh, and I’ve been cheating on you. I’ve started another blog, one that involves eating. Yes I know I could write about it on here, but I want to take my time with this other one before I let anyone know about it. And it deserves it’s own blog. It’s going to be great, I just know it. Once I get it up and running, you and I can live happily ever after. I mean, you get to tell everyone about my daily life, not just the days I get to eat at fabulous places. I know you’ll forgive me. I still love you, and I promise I’ll be back, and soon. love, emelle
I’m really trying to do this 10 things writing thing.
This week…10 things I accomplished this week
- 2 x morning spin classes at my gym
- sticking to my cash only “envelope” budget, I had $60+ leftover from the week!
- participated in an auto research opinion survey. i actually like filling out surveys, and this one paid me! it took 2 hours, but was a pretty cool experience. i recommend doing it at least once in your lifetime where you get to see new cars, concept cars, new models, etc. and voice your opinion on a variety of items. i can’t reveal anymore since i had to sign a confidentiality form.
- handled a conference call quite well if i do say so myself. i didn’t think i’d have to take the lead on it, but it turned out that way and i did good.
- finished a craft during small group meeting. i love the women in my small group, and we took a bit of a break from the questions and did a fun fall craft that included things we were thankful for.
- managed to get some of my consultants on board with a newsletter idea for a program they’ve helped us out with
- did laundry
- completed 2 x PHIT classes (bootcamp/circuit training) at work
- attended a retirement investing workshop
- wrote something for my blog 🙂
I’m trying to find a vision for this blog, since it is all over the place. I know one day it will come to me, but I just like writing these things down. So the lameness of my blog will continue ;).