Week 1 is in the books. I was pleasantly surprise to find I was down 1 lb. considering all the junk I ate last week and the little bit of exercise that I got. Only 3 walks last week. Just wasn’t up for it. But I think I’m well on my way this week, and look forward to what it brings.
Here are my stats:
Week’s loss: 1 lb. %lost: .42%
Total lost: 1 lb. %lost: .42%
Measurements: I’ll take every 4 weeks
Meal Plan: Completed!
Exercise Plan: Walk/Cardio 5 x for at least 30 min.; BodyPump 2 classes this week; Yoga video at home 1-2x this week
- Monday: Morning walk~38 min.
- Tuesday: Yoga-20 min (OnDemand rocks!) & Morning walk~38 min.
- Wednesday: day of rest
- Thursday: Morning walk~38 min.
- Friday: another day of rest
- Saturday: Morning walk~38 min.
- Sunday: Morning hike~25 min.
Milestone 1 (7 weeks to go): CEP Oct. 22 (16 lbs)